Plastisols and masterbatches
A range of high quality pigments for wood stains and plastisol
High Solid Coatings
- 100% solids PU or epoxy
- Toll manufacturing
Colorants for high solids coatings
- 100% solids polyurethane : pigment grinded in polyol.
- 100% solids epoxy: pigment grinded in epoxy resin.
- 100% solids oil : pigment grinded in linseed oil or castor oil.
- Toll manufacturing : we grind your formula.
- Customized : we grind any solid in any resin (ex : matting agent)
Tranparent Iron Oxide
- Excellent transparency
- Hydro, solvent, universal, industry
Transparent iron oxide colorants for wood stains and varnishes
Transparent iron oxide
- Transparent iron oxide colorants for wood stains and varnishes.
- Protect the wood from UV light.
- Excellent transparency.
- Available in 4 technologies : Hydro, Solvent, Universal, Industrial.
- Used to color plastisols,
liquid masterbatches, putties
- Heat stability and weather resistance
Colorants for plastics
- Pigment dispersions in a plasticizer.
- Used to color plastisols, liquid masterbatches, putties.
- High pigment concentration for a low viscosity.
- Excellent heat stability and weather resistance.